torsdag 30 maj 2013

Stonecold- article

In the calm quarter around Nine Mornington Place the commotion has been maximum the last few days. Police cars, doctors, journalists, curious Londoners, and most of all, dossers have been seen around there. The streets has been filled by stinking dossers in worn clothes. Around the place of crime there has been well payed workers to beg from in the quarter and that’s the reason all the dossers has been gathered around the flat. You might think they have no guts at all to show up at these circumstances but the truth is that they have no chose. The poor ones have only seen fuss as an opportunity to earn some coppers.

The seven corpses that was found in a former soldiers basement was identified as dossers from London. The lack of family members did the progress for the police very difficult since no one was missing the dossers. When I asked a police man who sent in the tips of the flat he wouldn’t tell me, but I could tell he didn’t know. So I thought I would find out my self The unknown shouldn’t be to hard to find. I started looking for this hero. In my mind I pictured a handsome man in his early 40‘s with a black coat and shiny boots. But there was no hero like that to be found. I later found the real hero being much more interesting then a happy worries less man. 

 
The man, or shall I say boy, who send the cops to the flat was paralyzed of fear when he was caught by me and my photographer on a pizzeria in the ruff parts of London just an hour after the police arrived to the flat. We asked him why he left so quickly but he answered that he didn’t want any interview, and any less any pictures to be taken. Later on he became a little more relaxed and I read him like a book. Believe it or not, he was as poor and homeless as the queen is rich. He was a dosser, just like the one that was found dead in the flat. From the judge of his face there was more burdens then being homeless. He went to the flat were the corps was found to look for his lost friend how had vanished some weeks before. To his dismay his friend was found dead in the basement of the flat of crime.

The strange happenings in the flat in Nine Mornington Place weren’t enough to make the Londoners open there eyes to the poor and miserable ones. Still people are passing by the homeless on the streets without a notice. I cannot more then wonder in which direction England is going if we are starting to kill each other for their miserably. In my opinion it isn’t the homeless fault their are being homeless and poor. They are just a concrete result of the society’s way of ignoring some problems and shut some people out. Next time you pass a dosser in worn clothes on the street don’t look away. Meet his eyes. They are the victims and they need help instead of week people who doesn’t stand up for them. A job, or at least some coppers, would fit them better.

And you out there who think the homeless only buy drugs for the money you donate  you are probably right. They just don’t get enough money to keep the hunger away, something the drugs is pretty god at.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar