torsdag 29 augusti 2013

Loveproblem!

I’ve got something to confess: I’m in love. It’s not a big deal because I’m afraid that it wont work out. Even if I like him a lot, I know that I’m to shy to take the first step and he will never notice me. He’s perfect but too popular so he’s never alone. Seriously, I don’t know how to think about this. Is it better to say something, maybe weird thing, but he’ll at least remember me, or shall I just stay quiet without he getting any bad thought about me? Be crazy or be forgotten?
 From what I’ve heard you and your last boyfriend were really close friends before you went from friendszone to lovezone, right? Do I have to know him well before we make out? I know I’m usually the one who doesn’t want to talk about love and boyfriends. Therefor you haven’t shared anything from your relationships with me, but now I’m ready to talk about it and I really need your help. I’m afraid that someone will ask him out before I get to a conclusion about this. How did you ask your boyfriend out? His simle is the only thing I can think of!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar