tisdag 16 oktober 2012

Friendship

When I think of a good friend I think of someone who understands me. In a friendship I think it is important that you can be honest and that your friend listens to you and that you listen back. If both of us are speaking the truth it will be so much easier to trust each other.

I like to tell secrets and to talk gossip with my friends, but secrets always find a way of coming out. Therefor I have to trust my friend, and he/she has to trust me back. That is what I think is the basic of a friendship, or any other relationship. But you shouldn't forget to have fun! I want to laugh with my friends, and sometimes laughing with my friends can make me forget bad things in my life. I hope that my friends feel the same, that a good laugh is cheering everyone up.

Something that I feel good about is that if I and my friend are fighting, we will find our way back again. In a really good friedship I think that you maybe fight more than you would do if you weren't so close. What I've been told, is that the people that you fight the most, are the people that you care the most about. Even if I respect my friend I can't give up without a fight if I think that he/she is wrong.

I think it is nice to have many friends because then you can do so much more that if you are just two. But I think that I would feel kind of lonley even if I had maybe ten friends around me. What I really need is someone to talk to, like I said. In every circle of friends that I'm in there is always someone that I like more and that I am closer to. That is what I think would be the best: many people that you care for and have lots of fun with, but there is still one that is your best friend!

1 kommentar:

  1. I agree with everything you said. Honesty is the key to a succesfull friendship!

    SvaraRadera