tisdag 20 september 2011

Jen's mail to Sarah

Hi Sarah!
I miss you so much. And I think all the girls in the gang are missing you. Last weekend we were and saw the new Harry Potter-film and everyone was so sad because we were missing your laughter.
You are making me so jealous when you tell me that you live near Piccadilly Circus. It is a quite big difference from Bristol, right? You can go shopping every day. I wished I could come and visit you but mum doesn’t want me to take the train by myself, so I have to wait until she is going in to London. But when we meet again we have to do all that crazy make up’s that we always did before.
Your school seems to be all right and I am glad that you got new friends. I hope Mr. Frankyn is going to be all that nice all the time!
Back in Bristol it is rainy and very windy, it is cold. I guess you have it hot with the heat from the cars and the traffic!
Yesterday when we were dyring Maths in school Miss. William almost started to cry because  she was missing you as her best student. It was so sweet but almost everyone started to laugh...! But there you see, someone more than me and the gang is missing you! :(

If you download Skype we can be in touch more often and we can also see each other! Then you can show me your new room and the rest of your house.

I really miss you!

Your best friend Jen

2 kommentarer:

  1. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  2. A very nice letter! Good word knowledge and fluency!

    When you start a new paragraph skip one empty line in between.

    Correct:
    ...your laughter.
    ...big difference from...
    ...go shopping...
    ...during Maths...
    ..in touch more often...

    SvaraRadera